Monday, July 18, 2005

URGENT PLEA: SEND IN ALL KNOWN BUSH ADMINISTRATION LIES THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF

Everyone at one time or another tells a lie, you, me and even President George W. Bush. It would unfair for me to criticize George W Bush or any member of his administration for lying because he/they told a lie, or two, or ninety-seven or eight thousand because at one time or another everyone tells a lie. The difference between the lies that George Bush and company tell and those of others is that George Bush's lies have led to over 1750 US deaths and possibly 10,000 or more Iraqi deaths. I would like to have as many of those lies together at one place on one page. That is why I am sending out this urgent plea for you the public to send me copies of what you know to be an untruth told by George W. Bush. Due to the high frequency of lies told by the Bush administration I am going to need all the help I can get because I realize there may be hundreds possible thousands of lies that I may not be aware of. I emphasize that I would like to have not only George Bush's lies but also lies from other members of the past two Bush administrations, lies from Karl Rove, Condoleeza Rice, Dick Cheney, Colin Powell, Ari Fleischer, Donald Rumsfeld, George McClelland etc. Send as many lies as you can via e-mail to Cch092775@aol.com. This is an example of what I am looking for. Suppose we were doing this for the administration of King George the first. LIE: "Read My Lips......There will be NO new taxes" I will be taking all Bush Administration lies until September 24, 2005 (the day of the world-wide anti-war demonstations). All lies received will be published on this site. Please stop whatever you are doing and send me an authentic Bush Administration lie right now. This is an activity that would take less than a minute to complete. DO IT NOW WHILE IT IS STILL ON YOUR MIND! It could be a whopper like the "Saddam Huessein is harboring Weapons of Mass Destruction" or it could be one of the minor lies that didn't result in people being killed. I feel that this is the least I can do for my country and for posterity. Future generations need to know that George W. Bush was a LIAR and so were many others in his administration. Remember I promise to publish all the lies without preference and without regard to the size of the lie. A Paul Wolfowitz lie will be treated with the same blatant contempt as a Karl Rove lie. I promise not to play favorites. Your immediate action towards this urgent matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Claude Chaney, July 18, 2005

No comments: